How to remap or swap special keyboard keys in Linux

The Fn key is a special key controlled by hardware. By Brien Posey in Five Apps, in Software on May 23, AM PST A number of utilities allow you to reassign mouse buttons or change a scroll wheel's. They can be useful when playing RuneScape because the "5" key can be used as a mouse-click, which can reduce strain on the player's hand when performing click-intensive playing, and it is possible to use mouse keys to jump the cursor a set distance, which can.

Keyboard Mapping To and From a Mac – RealVNC Help Center

I just installed Synergy on my Ubuntu and Mac OS X laptops and now I no key mapping issues, no keeping an extra mouse connected so I. Optionally, xmodmap can be used to access the internal keymap table directly, although this is not. We have stripped our API down to the bare.

Getting Started - MX Keys – Logitech Support + Download

The key information you want to extract from above is which number is associated with a particular button on your mouse. Rabenballade chords in the key. Apart from that from my experience using Ubuntu and Mac, I don't really see any major benefits to using a Mac over Linux both work well and get the job done.

Octopus - Official Site

Hacker cabal br s https://mebel-inter.ru/forum/?download=6341. Caesar code cracker s. Users are free to customize many aspects of their computing experience, and that includes changing up the mapping of the keys on their keyboards.

Processing Global Mouse and Keyboard Hooks in C#

Use you touchscreen as virtual buttons and pad. Macronize, a macro builder, a mouse click and key press recorder with which you can automate your Windows programs and apps throught recording or adding precise steps (macro actions) and playing them back. ZELOTES T-60 Gaming Mouse Driver 2020.09.11 Download.

Matias Tactile Pro Keyboard - Support and FAQs

The Clear key is in the top-left corner of the number pad. The Xorg server uses the X keyboard extension (XKB) to define keyboard layouts. Seek the documentation of your application for help.

How enable auto-format code for Intellij IDEA?
1 Getting Started - M705 Marathon Mouse – Logitech Support 69%
2 Edraw Max Pro 9 Crack + Activation Key Free Download 75%
3 Comprehensive Linux Cheatsheet - GitHub Pages 44%
4 How to Remap any Controller to Keyboard Keys on Windows 14%
5 DOSBox v0.74-3 Manual 1%
6 Receiver 13.5 keyboard no longer working - Receiver for 49%
7 Panda Gamepad Pro/Mouse Pro Activation Tutorial 90%

Sharpkeys: How to remap keyboard on Windows 10/8/7

These profiles specify how Mac key combinations and mouse shortcuts are mapped to shortcuts on a virtual machine, including key combinations for Windows 8 shortcuts. Click the Actions menu on the left to expand. Alternatively, you could use the right mouse button (button2) with Ctrl alone, and not interfere with any built-in functions.

OldAutoKey Alternatives for Linux

The third (and the last) way is the Full Teach Mode.

Registration key free or one time purchase alternative to Magic Utilities

The one main omission is the Menu or Applications key on Windows that allows you to launch contextual windows (basically the same as right-clicking the mouse). Linux mouse key mapping mac. The main unique thing about it is about Xbox Elite paddles: only reWASD allows working with them as with separate buttons.

Remapping a Joystick to Keyboard or Mouse

Movement View Communicate System General For advanced users Shortcut keys differ between PC (Windows and Linux) and Mac not just in Second Life, but across applications in general. Edraw Max Activation Key is the most comfortable and fastest visualization software to create diagrams of any kind for any user whatever his role is. Unlock your creativity with this easy-to-use intelligent software. Have a read of the AutoHotKey guide for more information.

Remapping Keys (Keyboard, Mouse and Joystick)

Mouse keys are a feature of many operating systems that allows the numeric keypad to take on some of the functions of a pointing device. A library of over 1, 000, 000 free and free-to-try applications for Windows, Mac, Linux and Smartphones, Games and Drivers plus tech-focused news and reviews. Popular Alternatives to Simple Disable Key for Windows, Mac, Linux, BSD, X11 and more.

How To Use A Mac Keyboard With A Windows PC - Macworld UK

Keyboard accelerators for menu operations are accessed with control- whatever on Windows and Linux, and command-whatever on macOS. Grand chase manual patch season 3 wikipedia reference. Adjusting your mouse movements To change your pointer speed, enable or disable SmartShift, and access other scroll settings: Open Logitech Options; If you have more than one device that uses Logitech Options, click on the image for Wireless Mouse MX Master.

• Find USB device details in Linux/Unix using lsusb command
  • Team viewer 14: Mouse / Keyboard not working on remote
  • Parallels Desktop 16.0.1.48919 Crack Activation Key (Mac
  • 4 Useful Way to Know Plugged USB Device Name in Linux
  • Virtual-Key Codes - Cherry Tree
  • Why I switched from Mac to Linux
  • Synergy HOWTO - Keyboard & Mouse Sharing (PowerPC Mac

Keymapping - Configure key mapping consisting of keyboard

I don't think Mac OS X has a built-in mouse button mapping utility; the only thing Mac OS X includes, according to Apple, is support for third-party mice with more than one button. USB mouse port can be used for USB hub and USB peripheral sharing Computer selection via hotkeys Hotkey selection for OS and keyboard language Audio-enabled Multiplatform support – Windows, Linux, Mac, and Sun Compact design, built-in all-in-one cables Superior video quality – up to 2020 x 1536; DDC2B Video DynaSyncTM – Exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and. If you are creating a video tutorial or giving a presentation, you may need to display your keyboard key press and mouse click activity to the viewers.

Xorg/Keyboard configuration - ArchWiki - Arch Linux

I also mapped F6 as a delete key so I have control-alt-delete. Looking for a convenient gaming mouse that covers all the basic functionalities, but also has a powerful design? A word of caution on using the Mouse and Keyboard.

Key generator how to customize mouse buttons with Logitech Options

Key Remapper and six of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Key generator for pc games free download. Modifier keys change the behavior of another key when pressed simultaneously.

FAQ Pages Key Mapping - Ericom Software

The main reason for this distinction is the performance. Cracked response universal translator click for more. The difference between the two code types: Character codes - A number which represents an ASCII character; Key codes - A number which represents an actual key on the keyboard; These types do not always mean.

Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve 17 Studio (Activation Key)

Only big holdup is finding correct info for FC5. Most likely, Num Lock is off in Excel. These kind of work, but it is a pain to have to use a keyboard key and it is surprisingly unreliable trying to tap with two fingers.

Key Remapper Alternatives and Similar Software

Using the Motorola 68000 CPU, it was a very popular. Supported multiple screens for the absolute movement of a mouse cursor. GIS viewer control which allows developers to create interactive mapping application on the web browser.

Completely disable touchpad acceleration with xinput/libinput? (NOT minimal acceleration)

So this has been bugging the hell out of me since I swapped my surface book 2 over to linux months ago. I have been through many distros, display managers, desktop environments, etc. and it has all been the same thing: I am unable to figure out how to COMPLETELY disable mouse acceleration.
(- sorry if i sound heated, this has been frustrating lol)
Now, what do I mean when I say that? I mean that I want my actions on the touchpad to translate to what I see on the screen in such a way that if I move my finger on the touchpad from the left side of the touchpad to the right side of the touchpad, I want my cursor on the screen to move the same amount of distance regardless of whether I do it at 1mm/s or 1000mm/s.

I was able to have this functionality in windows, so it is mind boggling to me that I have been searching for so long as to how to do it in Linux that I cannot yet find a solution. Here's what I've been able to figure out so far:
  • xinput and libinput actually work really well together, wayland isn't absolutely necessary (yet)
    • using libinput gestures gets me all the gesture functionality I had in windows, if not more
  • libinput sensitivity is made for pressure sensitive touchpads, not the glass ones like the Surface books or macs
    • as it does not detect pressure, this value is useless
  • there is no acceleration profile for my libinput device (listed as "none")
    • I have tried forcing libinput to use the "flat" profile with a .conf file (similar to the ones in tutorials if you search the issue)
    • I have set the xinput value "libinput Accel speed" to every value between -1 and 1
  • I have modified the "Coordinate Transformation Matrix" from [1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1] to [1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0.05] and this is an acceptable means of altering the actual speed (velocity) of the cursor

The "acceleration profile" of either flat or adaptive insinuates that even setting the acceleration to its lowest value will still apply some amount of acceleration, as it is only a constant value, while adaptive will let that acceleration value change. This is the part that is driving me insane- PLEASE tell me it is possible to somehow get rid of ANY acceleration being applied to the cursomouse/whateveritis?? I have motor coordination issues as it is, and this just makes it so much harder to use my laptop.
Here's my stuff:
libinput stuff (here are the relevant ones):
:~$ libinput list-devices Device: Microsoft Surface Keyboard Mouse Kernel: /dev/input/event3 Group: 3 Seat: seat0, default Capabilities: pointer Tap-to-click: n/a Tap-and-drag: n/a Tap drag lock: n/a Left-handed: disabled Nat.scrolling: disabled Middle emulation: disabled Calibration: n/a Scroll methods: button Click methods: none Disable-w-typing: n/a Accel profiles: flat *adaptive Rotation: n/a Device: Microsoft Surface Keyboard Consumer Control Kernel: /dev/input/event4 Group: 3 Seat: seat0, default Capabilities: keyboard pointer Tap-to-click: n/a Tap-and-drag: n/a Tap drag lock: n/a Left-handed: n/a Nat.scrolling: disabled Middle emulation: n/a Calibration: n/a Scroll methods: none Click methods: none Disable-w-typing: n/a Accel profiles: n/a Rotation: n/a Device: Microsoft Surface Keyboard Touchpad Kernel: /dev/input/event6 Group: 3 Seat: seat0, default Size: 101x66mm Capabilities: pointer gesture Tap-to-click: disabled Tap-and-drag: enabled Tap drag lock: disabled Left-handed: disabled Nat.scrolling: disabled Middle emulation: disabled Calibration: n/a Scroll methods: *two-finger edge Click methods: *button-areas clickfinger Disable-w-typing: enabled Accel profiles: none Rotation: n/a 
xinput (whole output):
:~$ xinput ⎡ Virtual core pointer id=2 [master pointer (3)] ⎜ ↳ Virtual core XTEST pointer id=4 [slave pointer (2)] ⎜ ↳ Microsoft Surface Keyboard Mouse id=8 [slave pointer (2)] ⎜ ↳ Microsoft Surface Keyboard Consumer Control id=9 [slave pointer (2)] ⎜ ↳ Microsoft Surface Keyboard Touchpad id=10 [slave pointer (2)] ⎜ ↳ IPTS Touch id=13 [slave pointer (2)] ⎣ Virtual core keyboard id=3 [master keyboard (2)] ↳ Virtual core XTEST keyboard id=5 [slave keyboard (3)] ↳ Video Bus id=6 [slave keyboard (3)] ↳ Microsoft Surface Keyboard id=7 [slave keyboard (3)] ↳ gpio-keys id=11 [slave keyboard (3)] ↳ gpio-keys id=12 [slave keyboard (3)] ↳ IPTS Stylus id=14 [slave keyboard (3)] ↳ Microsoft Surface Keyboard Consumer Control id=15 [slave keyboard (3)] 
and then here are the individual device configs:
:~$ xinput list-props 2 Device 'Virtual core pointer': Device Enabled (179): 1 Coordinate Transformation Matrix (181): 1.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 1.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 1.000000 :~$ xinput list-props 4 Device 'Virtual core XTEST pointer': Device Enabled (179): 1 Coordinate Transformation Matrix (181): 1.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 1.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 1.000000 XTEST Device (298): 1 :~$ xinput list-props 8 Device 'Microsoft Surface Keyboard Mouse': Device Enabled (179): 1 Coordinate Transformation Matrix (181): 1.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 1.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 1.000000 libinput Natural Scrolling Enabled (314): 0 libinput Natural Scrolling Enabled Default (315): 0 libinput Scroll Methods Available (316): 0, 0, 1 libinput Scroll Method Enabled (317): 0, 0, 0 libinput Scroll Method Enabled Default (318): 0, 0, 0 libinput Button Scrolling Button (319): 2 libinput Button Scrolling Button Default (320): 2 libinput Middle Emulation Enabled (321): 0 libinput Middle Emulation Enabled Default (322): 0 libinput Accel Speed (323): 0.057554 libinput Accel Speed Default (324): 0.000000 libinput Accel Profiles Available (325): 1, 1 libinput Accel Profile Enabled (326): 1, 0 libinput Accel Profile Enabled Default (327): 1, 0 libinput Left Handed Enabled (328): 0 libinput Left Handed Enabled Default (329): 0 libinput Send Events Modes Available (299): 1, 0 libinput Send Events Mode Enabled (300): 0, 0 libinput Send Events Mode Enabled Default (301): 0, 0 Device Node (302): "/dev/input/event3" Device Product ID (303): 1118, 2338 libinput Drag Lock Buttons (330):  libinput Horizontal Scroll Enabled (331): 1 :~$ xinput list-props 9 Device 'Microsoft Surface Keyboard Consumer Control': Device Enabled (179): 1 Coordinate Transformation Matrix (181): 1.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 1.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 1.000000 libinput Natural Scrolling Enabled (314): 0 libinput Natural Scrolling Enabled Default (315): 0 libinput Send Events Modes Available (299): 1, 0 libinput Send Events Mode Enabled (300): 0, 0 libinput Send Events Mode Enabled Default (301): 0, 0 Device Node (302): "/dev/input/event4" Device Product ID (303): 1118, 2338 libinput Drag Lock Buttons (330):  libinput Horizontal Scroll Enabled (331): 1 :~$ xinput list-props 10 Device 'Microsoft Surface Keyboard Touchpad': Device Enabled (179): 1 Coordinate Transformation Matrix (181): 1.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 1.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.050000 libinput Tapping Enabled (332): 1 libinput Tapping Enabled Default (333): 0 libinput Tapping Drag Enabled (334): 1 libinput Tapping Drag Enabled Default (335): 1 libinput Tapping Drag Lock Enabled (336): 0 libinput Tapping Drag Lock Enabled Default (337): 0 libinput Tapping Button Mapping Enabled (338): 1, 0 libinput Tapping Button Mapping Default (339): 1, 0 libinput Natural Scrolling Enabled (314): 0 libinput Natural Scrolling Enabled Default (315): 0 libinput Disable While Typing Enabled (340): 0 libinput Disable While Typing Enabled Default (341): 1 libinput Scroll Methods Available (316): 1, 1, 0 libinput Scroll Method Enabled (317): 1, 0, 0 libinput Scroll Method Enabled Default (318): 1, 0, 0 libinput Click Methods Available (342): 1, 1 libinput Click Method Enabled (343): 0, 1 libinput Click Method Enabled Default (344): 1, 0 libinput Middle Emulation Enabled (321): 0 libinput Middle Emulation Enabled Default (322): 0 libinput Accel Speed (323): -1.000000 libinput Accel Speed Default (324): 0.000000 libinput Left Handed Enabled (328): 0 libinput Left Handed Enabled Default (329): 0 libinput Send Events Modes Available (299): 1, 1 libinput Send Events Mode Enabled (300): 0, 0 libinput Send Events Mode Enabled Default (301): 0, 0 Device Node (302): "/dev/input/event6" Device Product ID (303): 1118, 2338 libinput Drag Lock Buttons (330):  libinput Horizontal Scroll Enabled (331): 1 :~$ xinput list-props 13 Device 'IPTS Touch': Device Enabled (179): 1 Coordinate Transformation Matrix (181): 1.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 1.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 1.000000 libinput Calibration Matrix (347): 1.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 1.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 1.000000 libinput Calibration Matrix Default (348): 1.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 1.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 1.000000 libinput Send Events Modes Available (299): 1, 0 libinput Send Events Mode Enabled (300): 0, 0 libinput Send Events Mode Enabled Default (301): 0, 0 Device Node (302): "/dev/input/event20" Device Product ID (303): 1118, 32 
And then finally, the config files I have listed inside of /usshare/X11/xorg.conf.d/
:~$ cat /usshare/X11/xorg.conf.d/40-libinput.conf Section "InputClass" Identifier "libinput pointer catchall" MatchIsPointer "on" MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*" Driver "libinput" EndSection Section "InputClass" Identifier "libinput keyboard catchall" MatchIsKeyboard "on" MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*" Driver "libinput" EndSection Section "InputClass" Identifier "libinput touchpad catchall" MatchIsTouchpad "on" MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*" Driver "libinput" EndSection Section "InputClass" Identifier "libinput touchscreen catchall" MatchIsTouchscreen "on" MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*" Driver "libinput" EndSection Section "InputClass" Identifier "libinput tablet catchall" MatchIsTablet "on" MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*" Driver "libinput" EndSection 
This one I added based on tutorials I have read:
:~$ cat /usshare/X11/xorg.conf.d/50-mouse-accel.conf Section "Input Class" Identifier "My Touchpad" Driver "libinput" MatchIsPointer "yes" Option "AccelProfile" "flat" Option "AccelSpeed" "-1" EndSection 
I don't think this one is relevant but I could be wrong:
:~$ cat /usshare/X11/xorg.conf.d/70-wacom.conf # Some of the below input classes appear 3x times, once for each of # "tablet", "touchscreen", and "touchpad" to ensure that the Wacom # driver is not accidentally bound to other types of hardware that # Wacom has made which are not handled by the wacom driver (e.g the # Wacom Bluetooth Keyboard) # # https://sourceforge.net/p/linuxwacom/bugs/294/ Section "InputClass" Identifier "Wacom USB tablet class" MatchUSBID "056a:*" MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*" MatchIsTablet "true" Driver "wacom" EndSection Section "InputClass" Identifier "Wacom USB touchscreen class" MatchUSBID "056a:*" MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*" MatchIsTouchscreen "true" Driver "wacom" EndSection Section "InputClass" Identifier "Wacom USB touchpad class" MatchUSBID "056a:*" MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*" MatchIsTouchpad "true" Driver "wacom" EndSection Section "InputClass" Identifier "Wacom tablet class" MatchProduct "Wacom|WACOM|PTK-540WL|ISD-V4" MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*" MatchIsTablet "true" Driver "wacom" EndSection Section "InputClass" Identifier "Wacom touchscreen class" MatchProduct "Wacom|WACOM|PTK-540WL|ISD-V4" MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*" MatchIsTouchscreen "true" Driver "wacom" EndSection Section "InputClass" Identifier "Wacom touchpad class" MatchProduct "Wacom|WACOM|PTK-540WL|ISD-V4" MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*" MatchIsTouchpad "true" Driver "wacom" EndSection # Serial Wacom devices should always be one of tablet, touchscreen, or # touchpad so we can safely get away with just one match section in # these cases Section "InputClass" Identifier "Wacom PnP device class" MatchPnPID "WACf*|WCOM*|WACM*|FUJ02e5|FUJ02e7|FUJ02e9" MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*" Driver "wacom" EndSection Section "InputClass" Identifier "Wacom serial class" MatchProduct "Serial Wacom Tablet" Driver "wacom" EndSection Section "InputClass" Identifier "Wacom serial class identifiers" MatchProduct "WACf|FUJ02e5|FUJ02e7|FUJ02e9" Driver "wacom" EndSection # Hanwang tablets Section "InputClass" Identifier "Hanwang class" MatchProduct "Hanwang" MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*" Driver "wacom" EndSection # Waltop tablets Section "InputClass" Identifier "Waltop class" MatchProduct "WALTOP" MatchIsTablet "on" MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*" Driver "wacom" EndSection # N-Trig Duosense Electromagnetic Digitizer Section "InputClass" Identifier "Wacom N-Trig class" MatchProduct "HID 1b96:0001|N-Trig Pen|N-Trig DuoSense" MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*" Driver "wacom" Option "Button2" "3" EndSection # Dell Canvas 27 (touch part is an Advanced Silicon, pen part a Wacom) Section "InputClass" Identifier "Dell Canvas 27 Touch" MatchUSBID "2575:0204" MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*" MatchIsTouchscreen "true" Driver "wacom" EndSection # Surface Go Section "InputClass" Identifier "SurfaceGo Touch" MatchProduct "ELAN9038:00 04F3:261A" MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*" Driver "wacom" EndSection # Nuvision Solo 10 Draw (Supports Surface Pens) Section "InputClass" Identifier "Nuvision Solo 10 Draw" MatchProduct "04F3200A:00 04F3:22F7" MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*" Driver "wacom" EndSection 
I also don't know if this one is relevant but I'm sharing it nonetheless:
:~$ cat /usshare/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-quirks.conf # Collection of quirks and blacklist/whitelists for specific devices. # Accelerometer device, posts data through ABS_X/ABS_Y, making X unusable # http://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=22442 Section "InputClass" Identifier "ThinkPad HDAPS accelerometer blacklist" MatchProduct "ThinkPad HDAPS accelerometer data" Option "Ignore" "on" EndSection # https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=523914 # Mouse does not move in PV Xen guest # Explicitly tell evdev to not ignore the absolute axes. Section "InputClass" Identifier "Xen Virtual Pointer axis blacklist" MatchProduct "Xen Virtual Pointer" Option "IgnoreAbsoluteAxes" "off" Option "IgnoreRelativeAxes" "off" EndSection # https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=55867 # Bug 55867 - Doesn't know how to tag XI_TRACKBALL Section "InputClass" Identifier "Tag trackballs as XI_TRACKBALL" MatchProduct "trackball" MatchDriver "evdev" Option "TypeName" "TRACKBALL" EndSection # https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=62831 # Bug 62831 - Mionix Naos 5000 mouse detected incorrectly Section "InputClass" Identifier "Tag Mionix Naos 5000 mouse XI_MOUSE" MatchProduct "La-VIEW Technology Naos 5000 Mouse" MatchDriver "evdev" Option "TypeName" "MOUSE" EndSection 
So yeah, sorry this is so long, but I wanted to get as much info as to all the troubleshooting I've done so far with this. Really, any help at this point would be so freaking awesome as this has been a huge hamper for me. I have read pretty much everything I could find on the arch wiki that isn't buried somewhere abstract, and I have poked everything I felt safe to poke (and some not so much, use backups kids). Is there something I can install to get rid of acceleration? I'll try anything at this point. Thank you so freaking much if you have read this far, it means a lot that you're even willing to read it all.

Cheers,
submitted by Subkist to linuxquestions

Brogue: Community Edition 1.9.2

Adventurers,
An update for Brogue CE is now available!
Download for Windows, Mac and Linux
This is a small bug fix release with a few UI improvements.
Thanks to contributors Andy, Antony, and zenzombie.

Bug fixes

• Re-rendered the fonts again to fix blur and boldness issues
  • Fixed a bug from 1.9.1 where dampening armor and slowing weapons had "abomination" in their name
  • Fixed salamanders and other ranged-melee creatures with the grappling mutation attempting to seize their target from a distance. Now ranged attacks do damage as normal, while adjacent attacks seize
  • Fixed walls discovered with the scroll of magic mapping not being smoothed out in tiles mode
  • Fixed bolts from unidentified staffs or wands from being referred to by name when reflected
  • Fixed the player's health bar showing a negative percentage when landing a hit with a transference ring equipped
  • Fixed psychic emanations sometimes being described as the wrong size
  • Wizard-mode replays and saves now work past the first immortal "death"

Other changes

• Added monster mutations to the seed catalog
  • Recording playback can now be paused with the mouse or the Escape key
  • Added brogue-cmd.bat file for Windows. brogue.exe does not print output when run from a command prompt window, so use this script instead if you want to see it, e.g. when printing a seed catalog
  • A dialog is now shown when trying to play back a wizard game in regular mode or vice versa
submitted by tmewett to brogueforum