"Long ago, the human world was ruled by six monarchs... But, blinded by jealousy, Helios God of the Sun, threatened humans to make the sun disappear forever."
On this day of the full moon, welcome to Part 1 of a 2-part spotlight on ONEUS (원어스) - one
- a six-member group under RBW! ONEUS have just wrapped up promotions for their 5th title, To Be Or Not To Be
, and an extra week of special stages for b-side, Airplane,
as a gift to their fans. At 1.5 years old, ONEUS are starting to hit their stride, making it a very exciting time to be a part of the fandom!
Part 2 will be a deeper dive into their concept/storyline and varieties. Fandom:
To Moon, the moon that orbits the Earth (ONEUS). Often referred to as 달님 (literally 'moon', formally). Debut:
January 9th, 2019.
Before jumping right into the music, here are some quick facts as a primer:
- Members Ravn & Leedo contribute to lyrics for all tracks, and have also self-composed, with Seoho also joining for some compositions.
- ONEUS are self-choreographed, led by Hwanwoong (who sometimes posts demo choreography online). Every title track from Valkyrie to A Song Written Easily (and Come Back Home) has involved at least 50% of their work, on top of those for their b-sides and special stages/covers.
- They're involved in their styling, makeup (Xion even does his own on occasion), staging, and even concepts, designs, and planning for albums. RBW's philosophy is that for the work to truly be theirs, they must be part of its creation from start to finish.
- Positions are a social construct for ONEUS - they do their own line distributions dependent on whose voice suits the song. Rappers often sing, vocalists often rap, and they like to switch it up live.
ONEUS' distinctive blend of theatrics and k-pop allows them to embody every concept, whether it's elegant, mature, sensual, fun, cute, or hard-hitting all out power. Every stage is a miniature story, and ONEUS is the group where you can (and should) read as much into the connections between their lyrics, choreography, styling, and MV's.
With that, let's get started! [ONEUS only really need 2:26] Sherlock + Ice Cream Cake + Something + Don't Wanna Cry + Rough + Lit
"It's not just about singing well and dancing well on stage. We have to show our own interpretation of the song so that viewers can enjoy and appreciate our performance."
For ONEUS, it's not a question of "is it good", but a question of "well, what kind of music do you want to hear?" Although they're yet to release a full studio album, in the last year and a half ONEUS have already explored a wide range of genres with their music, all whilst building and maintaining their own sound. I've tried and to find live performances where possible - ONEUS aren't called stage geniuses
You'll find that lyrics and stories are reflected and amplified through their stages. There's a tendency for changes to happen from performance to performance, whether that's switching up parts, or changing sections to match the day's set and outfits. ONEUS create their choreography with the intention of balancing interesting formations, stunts, and live vocals. Whatever it takes to deliver the story, feeling, or message they want to convey - even in dance covers. Dance Covers - Dance Monkey | Bury A Friend/BTS' Black Swan/SVT's Fear | Nao's Bad Blood
Really Extra Dramatic
The musical theatre idols at their best: ONEUS excels at epic, theatrical music. Often written to complement their unique style of storytelling on stage, these tracks also serve to further their ongoing storyline. Come Back Home | MV
Come Back Home is a perfect example of what ONEUS are capable of delivering on stage with ease, and also highlights their massive potential as they continue to gain experience. The lyrics are written from the point of view of the child they're protecting (in their storyline) as well as that of the members (aka the monarchs). ONEUS helped choreograph and plan this performance packed full of cool moments - battle dancing, members shadowing each other, acrobatics, props, smart uses of lighting & camerawork, part switches, and this OTT concept film. To Be Or Not To Be | MV | Choreography
Fun fact - Seoho adlibbed his bridge E5 for fun in the studio!
Their most recent comeback, TBONTB continues the story from CBH, with the iconic line from Shakespeare's Hamlet utilised to compare ONEUS' choice between being vampires and keeping their promise to Hamlet's between life and death (I know, it'll make sense in Part 2). There's not really a dull moment in TBONTB musically - they switch it up at least 3 times - and the chorus vocal backings in the track are reminiscent of grand cathedral music. Twilight | MV | Choreography
Twilight was ONEUS' first comeback, with lyrics that directly relate to their overarching concept - the Korean title is "the sun is falling". The choreography (split 50/50 ONEUS/Keone Madrid) for Twilight illustrates the sun falling, light/twilight spreading, the passage of time, all culminating in Hwanwoong 'catching' the sun before he falls. The use of guitar throughout, as well as the humming underneath the rap before the bridge, are two of my favourite moments in Twilight. Bonus - a bit Dreamcatcher meets ONEUS: Dead or Alive.
That beautiful medium between happiness and longing for an undefinable time that's just out of your reach. Songs you listen to looking up at the sky or on a windy day that bring... peace. A Song Written Easily | MV | Choreography Fancam
ASWE marked a departure from the sound of ONEUS' title tracks thus far, being a more light, Spring/Summer affair with an infectious hook and hopeful major key accompanied by sad lyrics. Fun fact - the choreography for ASWE went through multiple revisions even after the MV was filmed; you can see parts of the original chorus and rap sections in some of the demo videos Hwanwoong's uploaded. Blue Sky | Lyrics
Like its MV, ASWE is bright, windy days burning through heartache. The album's theme was "everything is beautiful in its time", a wistful message delivered perfectly by ASWE.
Opening with Leedo's husky vocals and the line "낯선 이 공간에 홀로 헤매 (wandering around in this unfamiliar space)", Blue Sky is an instant infusion of wishful longing for something that's just out of your reach. Like its title, this is an experience best embodied by leaning on a window or balcony with a coffee in hand in the early hours of the morning, staring at the sky. Hero (Subbed Live)
Written and composed by Ravn, Hero is dedicated to ordinary people who wish to be heroes. "From all these burned flowers, I wish to bloom beautifully." Whether you feel like a hero but are just a normal person, it's your choice to take into your own hands.
Hero is a late night cityscape as seen from the rooftop of your apartment complex with all the possibilities of the future spread at your feet.
Upbeat/Fresh/Just Cute Airplane - Sailors | School | Baseball | Pilots | Retro | Jump Rope | Radio live | Lyrics
As a gift to fans, ONEUS promoted a special week of Airplane stages to mark the end of the Lived era. Switching up their outfits and intros for each stage, it's a chance to see them be playful on stage outside of their concerts. Leedo and Hwanwoong even acted out their own mini romance drama across the six stages! Plastic Flower | Lyrics
Wing wing wing wing... What do you mean it's stuck in your head? Same. Embellished with choreography that's frankly adorable (bee antennae, enough said), and lyrics that are, well... a little cheesy. It is ridiculously cute, though. Dizzy | Lyrics
Dizzy was originally written by Seoho and Ravn for Sunyul, the little boy in their Come Back Home concept film/MV - you can watch the process here! For the album, they brought in ONEWE's CyA as well to help arrange, and the lyrics have been changed, as much fun as it would be to see them sing about toasting milk. Bonus - a pre-debut song written for their international fans, English Girl.
오늘 달이 좋구나... 가자! Lit (가자) | MV | Choreography | Radio Live | New Year's Special (Album: Fly With Us - 2019)
The 가야금 takes centre stage on Lit, plucking out a hook that's immediately addictive. Lit mixes this quintessential Korean sound with modern trap beats, and lyrics are written/delivered in a traditional cadence with Korean specific unique words interspersed throughout. RtK Remix | With Reactions
Bonus demo/progress choreography, courtesy of Hwanwoong.
Taking the traditional themes of the original and turning it all the way up to eleven, this remix of Lit is a 4:19 Ancient Korean party. From the updated instrumental introducing more traditional sounds - including 대금, 태평소, 꽹과리, 거문고, 북, 소고, and 아쟁, as well as a re-recording of the main hook/riff on a live 가야금 - to the inclusion of pungmul, lion dancers, many references to Jeon Woochi, Kingdom, and styling, everything about this stage celebrates Korean culture. On top of all this, ONEUS also flipped the entire structure/distribution of the original around.
ONEUS logic is getting their injured main vocalist to perform a brand new rap verse because he can, so why not?
Throwback 2nd Gen Nostalgia
ONEUS are sometimes described as "4th Gen doing 2nd Gen" and there is a certain 2/2.5nd Gen flavour to some of their music - their use of melodies and strong choruses harken back to the golden age of Kpop, whilst their instrumentals and production bring 4th Gen polish to the sound. BingBing | Live | Lyrics
BingBing's lyrics are based on the French phrase "L'heure entre chien et loup" as heard at the beginning, meaning 'the hour between the dog and the wolf' - in other words, twilight - and relates back to the concepts of Twilight and Raise Us. BingBing is peak 2nd Gen, and if the whistle's not stuck in your head by the end of the video I'll give you silver. There's something about that upbeat minor key that's just so good, and the choreo's the same - look closely, it continues off directly where Twilight left off. Valkyrie | MV | Choreography
One of the best debuts of all time, Valkyrie's bass riff absolutely slaps, and there's really no way this won't also be stuck in your head for days. Valkyrie is a play on words - the chorus "shine the light" in Korean sounds a lot like Valkyrie. Choreography for Valkyrie was entirely done by ONEUS, with members doing their own centre parts and pulling together the choruses/transitions afterwards. Be Mine (Remake) | With Reactions
Okay, so a remake here is a bit of cheating - originally Be Mine is by Infinite. But ONEUS' rearrangement comes with a completely different sound, plus I just wanted to talk about the brilliance of this stage, so bear with me. Bonus: ZigZag Live Performance
This Be Mine performance is based on the themes of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. Not in a shallow way, as only a sad love story, but with nuance that shows they truly did their research. In ~4 minutes, ONEUS manage to summarise Romeo & Juliet from their meeting, to the deaths of Mercutio and Tybalt, to Romeo's finding of Juliet on her deathbed. They've even included 'A Time For Us', and Ravn's new rap portions reference the events of the play and quote it directly, respectively.
See if you can spot Infinite's logo!
R&B and Ballads White Night (Lyrics)
Written and composed by Leedo, White Night is one of ONEUS' more traditionally R&B songs. Like BingBing, White Night's lyrics also form part of the themes on Raise Us surrounding twilight and the sun. Red Thread | Lyrics
Based on the asian myth of fated lovers being connected by a red string of fate (with a performance reflecting this), Red Thread is an EDM-Ballad carrying the same themes of bringing light to a loved one that are present throughout debut album Light Us. Bonus - In My Arms (Japanese) | Kiseki (Miracle) (Japanese)
Rap/Hip Hop Boy Group Style Level Up | Lyrics
Level Up is a foray into a more mainstream hip hop/trap sound, although the usual ONEUS elements are still present - for example, Leedo is somehow two different voices living in the same body, with his falsetto and his cave toned rapping both present. Crazy & Crazy (Live feat. Xion | Live with CyA) | Lyrics
Crazy & Crazy is a rapper unit song (Ravn & Leedo), co-written with and featuring ONEWE's bassist/rapper, CyA. On tour, ONEUS rotated through members to cover his parts. Its lyrics reflect back on the journey each rapper has taken to get to where they are today. Warrior's Descendants (Remake) | With Reactions
Warrior's Descendants is a showcase of exactly why ONEUS have earned the nickname stage geniuses so early on. Explicitly stating they wanted to make the audience uncomfortable with the intention to send a strong message, this opening performance took H.O.T's debut song and changed its message from 'violence may be justified' to 'violence is never justified'. Their staging expands on the songs' themes of bullying with smart use of backup dancers to paint a fuller picture. As always is the case with ONEUS' stages, it's the details - e.g. graffiti during Ravn's rap carries their new message, or "FIGHT" when reversed is actually saying "STOP".
Pop Bops Stand By (Lyrics) | Bonus live remix with ONEWE
A member favourite, Stand By is technically a unit song, with only Seoho, Keonhee, Hwanwoong, and Xion featuring on the track. Accompanied by cheery acoustic guitar and simple production, Stand By lets ONEUS' vocalists shine on a brighter, upbeat pop-ballad. Hide and Seek | Lyrics
The overlooked second track from In Its Time, Hide and Seek is straight up pop fun with a bass riff straight from catchy tune heaven and some really nice vocal harmonies/layering. Like ASWE, Hide and Seek's melodic writing is strong, making it fun to sing and bop along or to just harmonise over the top, why not? NOW (Lyrics)
Now is straight up wholesome EDM pop fun. With lyrics that are a mix of 'seize the moment' and 'the future will be bright', Now is the sort of song you'd welcome a new year to. It takes a little bit longer than expected to get to the first drop but trust me, it's worth it. Bonus - Japanese title 808 is amazing along the lines of the very best EDM pop, as is Eye Contact.
Alright, the music's top class for a rookie group... But who's making it? One thing to keep in mind before we get more into the members:
- ONEUS have no leader - they decide everything diplomatically. If they have to speak they agree on a shared viewpoint beforehand, even if it's to their CEO.
And some fun full group shenanigans!
- ONEUS bicker non-stop. Just... seriously.
Yet, in the end, they're also consummate professionals that have never felt like rookies but retain that rookie humility. There's a sense of great pride in their work; every stage, no matter if it's a fun cover or a relay dance, is polished to a bright shine, and that's really what makes their future so exciting.
Kim Youngjo - 1995/09/02 - ENFJ - Main RappeVocalist/Lyricist
ONEUS' zen king, Ravn shares his real name with the 21st King of the Joseon Dynasty. 'Ravn' comes from X-Men character Mystique (AKA Raven Darkholme) - he's said that like how her power is to shapeshift, so he wants to disappear into other genres of music whilst still maintaining his sense of 'self'. Daniel Caesar's Get You | Crush's Fall (2018) | RV - Instrumental (2019) Fast Facts
Bonus: Soundcloud | Flame (with CyA, King Jaehyun, Johnrae) | Best Part Cover
- ONEUS have credited Ravn's open affection and love for his members with bringing them closer together as well as influencing them to be more open. As the eldest, Ravn dotes on the rest of members... whether they like it or not. He's utterly shameless - utterly shameless, as in will kiss at random on the cheek/nape/forehead - about how much he loves them, as well as how much he loves himself.
- Ravn is an ex-child actor who considered becoming a film director. He's a passionate artist, going live to show fans samples of his art and taking suggestions for paintings which he'll then create in ~30 minutes, often whilst vibing to a curated playlist of R&B hits from Crush, Dean, and Keshi.
- Ravn's many other creative outlets include photography, videography, and fashion design. His older sister is a fashion designer, and Ravn himself often sports clothing and accessories he's customised to his liking. He plays piano, and is obsessed with his dog-brother, Sunny.
- Ravn's Soundcloud is full of his own covers, instrumentals, and collaborations from with other members or rappers. True to his name, Ravn likes to experiment with both genres and his voice; he tries to match the mood of a song when he records and likes to make changes to his tone from album to album to keep it interesting.
- RA SPIT OUT FLAME - Ravn contributes lyrics to all of ONEUS' songs, including covers and remakes. As such, his rapper tag appears a lot, and is, objectively, the coolest rapper tag around. It's even a triple pun - Ra from Ravn, Ra for the Egyptian Sun God (spitting out flames), and even a mythology gag on Helios from their own concept (another Sun God, but Greek). Ravn has 26 Korean credits on KOMCA including one for Snuper's Universe.
Lee Seoho - 1996/06/07 - INTP - Main Vocalist/Rapper
One of ONEUS' vocal pillars, and the resident stuntman/acrobat. Athletic, fast, and perpetually cheerful, Seoho is often seen in the company of his Pepe doll
, who is more or less ONEUS' unofficial mascot, and often heard singing nonstop backstage. Bruno Mars' Talking To The Moon | Dean's D (Half Moon) | IU's Through the Night (with Keonhee) Fast Facts
More Digimon | Inuyasha | Tumbling | Block B's Romantically | Infinite's Can You Smile
- Seoho is insatiably curious about the world - he's stated his hobby is "asking useless questions" - and seems to spend most of his time thinking wildly outside of the box. There's a definite tendency to do often inexplicable things like carry socks around in his bag to use as eye masks...
- Seoho loved being a science major in school, and will do things like use terrible chemistry puns on kkt. He applied for a degree in Information Security before turning down the acceptance to pursue music, declaring he wanted to forge his own path instead of being told he should attend university. On top of this, he was in football, basketball, and dance clubs - the latter leading to this
human trafficking scam casting story - and used to practice hapkido. He's also clumsy as hell.
- Seoho originally auditioned as a rapper, was casted for his eyesmile, and only started training as a vocalist at 20 as RBW's second ever male trainee! Seoho does get to rap on occasion and is always endearingly excited about it - see LIT (RtK), this vocal performance stage, or just whenever he can.
- Seoho's voice is smooth and well suited to R&B, but also flexible enough to suit any other genres he might wish to explore. He's stable when live, even right after a dance break (see: LIT, for which Hwanwoong apologised to him) or if he's just been thrown like a rag doll (To Be Or Not To Be).
- Seoho loves cooking, although his definition of food can be loose. Think... green onion chex cereal in an omelette with too much salt, soy sauce, and sugar. Here's the recipe, if you want to
die try it - Hwanwoong did and he was fine (probably). There's a sort of mildly panicked air around ONEUS when green onion chex comes up in shows now, but it'll be okay. Other Seoho recipes include microwaved meatballs with kiwi/peach ice cream and string cheese (Ravn was also... fine).
Kim Geonhak - 1997/07/26 - ISFP - Main RappeVocalist/Lyricist
Although his official position is main rapper, Leedo is also one of the other main vocal pillars in ONEUS' music, on top of contributing lyrics to a majority of ONEUS' songs. Leedo has also made guest appearances on Ravn's Soundcloud, as well as that of CyA from ONEWE. Sh#t (2016) with Ravn | Gaho's Start Over | Ocean Drive (2019) with CyA Fast Facts
Bonus: 5GG with Wheein | Shooting Star with CyA | Whut (2016) with Ravn
- Leedo once studied for a degree in Early Childhood Education - his reasoning was that he really loves kids and he wanted to know what they'd teach in such a degree. Despite his intimidating first impression, he's got a massive soft spot for children - obvious whenever he's within the vicinity of any kids - and for the younger members, all of whom he babies to death.
- Leedo's stated that before he started training he was tone deaf, bad at following rhythms, and couldn't dance - he'd begun working out to become a bodyguard before he auditioned for his previous company, YG. Even then he says it took him over a year to improve at all; now he's a triple threat, covering vocals, rapping, and dance.
- Leedo has given up on the idol industry before - he's spoken about having been "betrayed by those he liked and trusted", and it's only because of Ravn that he's here today. "Thinking about it, it is such a relief I didn’t give up and decided to start over again and held on to Youngjo hyung’s hand when he reached out to me.”
- Leedo is an exercise enthusiast; nothing makes him happier than the feeling of his muscles aching. He takes his dumbbells with him everywhere - he's been stopped at airport security for putting his them in his bag. Like Ravn, his father also owns a hapkido school, and he's got experience with kendo and boxing. His dedication is to the point where he doesn't drink alcohol, coffee, or eat sweets to maintain his muscle mass.
- Whether it's launching Seoho into the air for a trick, lifting Xion or Hwanwoong, or giving up his back (again) to be stepped on, Leedo is the go-to strength support for ONEUS' stunts and acrobatics. He's fully capable of carrying three members on his back (capped at three since more would be uncomfortable... for the members on his back).
Lee Keonhee - 1998/06/27 - ENFP - Main Vocalist
ONEUS' mouth and third vocal pillar, with a sweet voice and lovely falsetto. Keonhee can often be heard inserting harmonies into their songs backstage or during dance practices just for fun. Patient, wise, and kind, Keonhee will happily listen to To Moon's worries and offer whatever advice he can. Wheein's With My Tears | Vromance's Unlike (with Seoho) | Mercy (Predebut) Fast Facts:
B2ST's On Rainy Days (Predebut, with Seoho & Hwanwoong) | BoA's Amazing Kiss | Crush's Fall
- As the mouth of ONEUS, Keonhee is responsible for "eating a lot, singing a lot, and talking a lot". Quick-witted and eloquent, he's often the group's spokesperson on shows. He's also a big food enthusiast, and along with Seoho never seems to stop singing, whether that's backstage or during interviews.
- Keonhee is an empath wearing his heart on his sleeve, to the point where he's been moved to tears by a short video of their staff cheering them on (though he did say all he'd been hearing was teasing from the staff that they wanted to quit their jobs). He even holds 'advice lives', encouraging fans to send in any worries/concerns or stories they want to share.
- "I want to tell tomoons [...] to remember to take breaks since it's ok to be slightly slower in meeting your aspirations. Finishing your education and getting a job early in life is impressive. But it's not wrong to be slow. Everyone has their own stories to tell. In music, there are different genres with different tempos, beats, notes, etc, that each have its own charms for different moods. It's like that. You pick whatever works for you."
- Keonhee has always wanted to pursue music. However, he didn't believe he could become an idol - it was as he was preparing for his university Practical Music entrance exam that he reconsidered and decided to audition for RBW. He joined Produce 101 S2 only 4 days after passing his audition!
- Keonhee's hobbies include eating, and piano. He's got a very specific ability to make echoes, and in general is quite good at mimicking sounds, whether that's Doraemon, the other members, or a deer.
Yeo Hwanwoong - 1998/08/26 - ISTP - Main DanceVocalist/RappeChoreographer
ONEUS' performance god (he shares a name with the god Hwanung) and resident choreographer. RBW's first ever male trainee. A passionate perfectionist, you can frequently find him taking notes on performances or running their dancers through choreography. Kenshi's Lemon Original Choreo | Troye Sivan's Fools Vocal Cover & Original Choreo | Taemin's Want Cover | Taemin's Criminal Fast Facts:
Freestyles (Predebut (2015) | Flower | Downtown Baby) | Lalalay | Kokobop | the iconic Sex on the Ceiling
- Hwanwoong only started dancing in his last year of middle school (grade 9), although he'd dreamt of becoming a singer since early childhood. It's testament to both his talent and dedication that he was accepted into SOPA's Practical Dance department the following year, and ranked 1st in the department for every semester until graduation except sem1.
- Hwanwoong is a smooth talker, using his innocent face to get away with murder - he's behind ridiculous incidents like Seoho tipping his ice-cream into his own hand... As he says, he "likes the feeling of blowing his nose without using his hands". But he'll also step in to diffuse conflict if necessary (or just to talk PD's into going easy on them).
- Hwanwoong's nicknames are baby tiger, and sloth - he's slow when he's off-stage, falling asleep pretty much anywhere (sleeping through everything, including emergency services breaking down his door). And peanut, because yes: he's short.
- Hwanwoong loves photography - he posts his photos online with #WOONG_MERA%20(from%3Aofficial_oneus)&src=typed_query). He plays guitar, and has a 4th degree black belt in Taekwondo that pops up on stage, where he's a big fan of inserting kicks. His favourite hobby though is riding on the swings alone at the end of the day, singing or eating, and gathering his thoughts.
- Hwanwoong can execute any genre he's asked to - as his former teacher's stated, he's never been prejudiced. His profile states that his specialities are locking, waacking, and street/urban, evident when he's freestyling. He's no slouch at feminine dances, either, thanks to his flexibility, and can easily inject power into a dance. Hwanwoong's true genius lies in his choreographies; the way he allows the music to possess his movements and expressions; and his stage presence.
Son Dongju - 2000/01/10 - ESFJ - Vocalist/Maknae
ONEUS' sometimes bitey, mature maknae, who always spoils To Moons. Xion is a fraternal twin to ONEWE's keyboardist, Dongmyeong, although fans often say both twins look more alike to Keonhee than each other. A Letter to ONEUS | Short Piano cut | Airplane Fancam Fast Facts:
Bonus: I like that you're my twin. | Orange!Xion | Lit Fancam
- Despite his position as maknae, Xion is the team mum. He writes the other members shopping lists, nags to make sure they clean up, and keeps track of their schedules so that everyone gets to where they need to be on time. It's a caregiving trait that shows through in his interactions with fans as well; he's one to listen to issues and try to give advice where he can.
- Xion was the last member to join RBW in April 2018, joining the team mid-way through their ramp up preparations to debut. Though he had a later start (and like he says in his letter to ONEUS, knows what he lacks), Xion's massive improvement post-debut has been a joy to watch.
- Xion is a huge fan of musical theatre - he was his high school's theatre club president, and still goes to watch musicals in his spare time. A non-exhaustive list of the musicals he's seen include Wicked, Rebecca, Titanic, Matilda, Kinky Boots, and Napoleon. He's even begged fans to stop talking about Rent and Everybody's Talking About Jamie out of jealousy.
- Xion often contributes ideas for makeup and hair, whether for himself or for the other members as well. He's done his own stage makeup on occasion, and also does makeup for the rest of ONEUS sometimes before they go on vlive broadcasts. His preference seems to be for eyeliner that really emphasises his eyes and lashes.
- Xion's other childhood dreams were to either become a princess - something he's achieved by dressing up as Snow White and Maleficent - or to become a doctor (a dream from when his grandmother fell sick).
Yay! You've made it to the end! Thanks for reading my indulgent but hopefully informative post about ONEUS. With two kings, a CEO, a famous poet, a pillar to hold up the sky, and an actual god, there's a lot to love about these rookies that don't really feel or act like rookies, and I hope something about them and their music has resonated with you. tl;dr
if you watch only 3 videos today, make it Come Back Home
, Dance Monkey
, and 8 minutes of roasting
. Official: Youtube
| Twitter [En] [Jp]
| Vlive Extras: TV Tropes